Our New Normal
The safety of our clients and our team is of the utmost importance to us, especially in the wake of the Covid-19 pandemic. We now have a formal plan which is going to be our new normal:
- We are now open for one-to-one appointments at the gallery on South Frederick Street - book by email email@example.com
- We now also offer a Try-Before-You-Buy service for Dublin, Wicklow, Meath, and Kildare. T&C's Apply. Enquire by email firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note that 24-hour advance booking is essential to coordinate your best experience and prepare each item for safe viewing. It will take a bit of getting used to and may change as we go, but it is necessary in these strange times.
Recently, many of you have called to ask us when we'd be open. But the truth is that thanks to our incredible customers, superb makers and dedicated team, we were never really closed! We are very grateful to our community for rallying around us to make sure that:
- Our website is running at full pelt and has never been busier!
- New pieces are arriving each day.
- Our emails and social channels continue to see massive engagement.
- We could run social distance appointments at our clients' homes/gardens or wherever worked for both parties - though we did draw the line at the top of the Sugar Loaf!
So, now that restrictions are easing, we are delighted to offer you our latest services and look forward to seeing you!
One-to-One appointments in the DesignYard Gallery available now
We are back open for one-to-one appointments in the Designyard Gallery on South Frederick Street. Please allow 24-hour minimum advance booking so we can safely prepare your jewellery for viewing.
New Try-Before-You-Buy service available now
Do you live in Dublin, Wicklow, Meath or Kildare? If so, you can now avail of our Try-Before-You-Buy service.
- Browse our website for ideas.
- Let us know what jewellery would like to try.
- Let us know your location.
- We will bring the piece to you for viewing before you commit
Please allow 24-hour minimum advance booking, so that we can safely prepare your jewellery for viewing.